Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package 5 Nights
Explore the real culture and beauty of Shimla and Manali with your partner. Tradition and destinations of shimla Manali attract the Honeymooners that they never want to go back. Shimla and Manali are heritage city have unique identity and heart…
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1: Delhi or Chandigarh to Shimla
Arrive at Delhi or Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station and proceed to Shimla. On arrival check in the hotel. Evening is free to relax. Overnight at Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla Local Sightseeing
Destination to Visit: Shimla, Naldehra, Kufri, Mall Road Shimla
Today explore the beautiful city of Shimla There are lots of places to visit Shimla like Kufri Summer tourist paradise, Chini Bungalow, Green Valley and Himalayan Nature Park & Zoo. You can Enjoy Horse ride, Yak Ride at Kufri and also do some adventure activities at Adventure Park. Naldehra where you find Naldehra Golf course via beautiful Mashobra Valley. Later in the day visit Mall Road to see Scandal Point and Shimla Church. Overnight at Shimla.
One has to walk and explore Mall Road, Vehicle will leave you till Mall road parking.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali
After breakfast check out hotel depart for Manali by road. On the way visit Sunder Nagar, Pandho Dem, Hanogi Mata Temple. You can enjoy the breath-taking view of Kullu valley while your journey to Manali Enjoy water rafting in beas river. Later Evening check in the hotel, Rest of the time free for Leisure. Overnight at Manali.
Day 4: Manali Local Sightseeing
Wake up to a beautiful day and have your breakfast and start Manali sightseeing tour and get to know this lovely hill station closely. Visit the ancient temples of Manali like Manu Temple, club House Hadimba Temple, Van Vihar, Nehru Kund, Gayatri Mandir and Vashista Kund. Later in the day one can enjoy shopping in Tibetan market of Manali were one can get Precious Stone, Woollens, Wood articles. Spend and explore evening at Mall Road.
Day 5 Snow Point Tour
The fifth day of Himachal Tour takes you up Solang Valley or Gulaba (Snow Point). Click selfies and make the most of your time here and also can Indulge in various adventure sports like sledging, skiing, and more. Spend some time in this snow paradise, glancing at the magnificent views of the valley.
If one has NGT Permission first visit Rohtang Pass which is situated at an altitude of 3979 metres above sea level. Rohtang Pass Connect Kullu Valley with Spiti Valley and It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. At the top of the pass one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour and air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
- The vehicle will go up to freely accessible (Permit able) area. Rohtang Pass is subject to weather conditions and NGT permission. It remains closed on every Tuesday for Maintenance purpose.
- You can include Rohtang pass at additional charges to be paid directly to the transporter as per rule of Manali taxi union.
Day 6: Manali to Hometown
Have your delicious breakfast before check out proceeds to Naggar Village for post-sightseeing. Later in the day, drive to your hometown
- Accommodation with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Cab for entire Journey.
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic).
- All expenses of personalized nature like phone calls, laundry, cold drinks etc.
- All Entrance Fees.Anything not mentioned in the “Package cost Includes”.
- Delay in tour due to any reason like land slide, Road Blockage or any type of Act of God Activity.
- Situations beyond our control : Superior Force (Natural Disasters, Harsh Climatic Conditions etc), Strikes, Personal Injuries, Property Damage, Hotels/Airlines under government surveillance, Government Control/Union policies in particular area etc. In these cases, No Refund policy will be implemented and customer might have to bear cancellation charges or any additional expense caused by these circumstances. Though we will provide full co-operation during these incidents and we expect the same from you.