Chail was a sleepy little mountain village at an altitude of 2250 meters in the lap of nature merely 44 kilometres from Shimla and 45 kilometres from Solan. In British era it is the summer capital for the princely state of Patiala.
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1: Hometown to Chail
Arrive at Delhi or Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station from you Hometown and proceed to Chail where upon arrival you check in at hotel Evening is free to relax. Overnight at Chail.
Day 2: Chail Local Sightseeing
After breakfast leave for an excursion of Chail which covers the most renowned destinations like The Chail Palace is well known for its architecture, World's highest cricket ground which is at an altitude of 2,444 meters you can also visit famous Chail sanctuary. It is indeed the perfect place to unwind and relax in the lap of the nature. Chail is enveloped by soaring pine and deodars and snow covered mountains attracting the travellers from far and wide.
Day 3: Chail to Hometown
Enjoy your morning breakfast and get mesmerized by the scenic beauty of Chail. Later in the day, drive to your hometown.
- Accommodation with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Cab for entire Journey.
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic).
- All expenses of personalized nature like phone calls, laundry, cold drinks etc.
- All Entrance Fees.Anything not mentioned in the “Package cost Includes”.
- Delay in tour due to any reason like land slide, Road Blockage or any type of Act of God Activity.
- Situations beyond our control : Superior Force (Natural Disasters, Harsh Climatic Conditions etc), Strikes, Personal Injuries, Property Damage, Hotels/Airlines under government surveillance, Government Control/Union policies in particular area etc. In these cases, No Refund policy will be implemented and customer might have to bear cancellation charges or any additional expense caused by these circumstances. Though we will provide full co-operation during these incidents and we expect the same from you.