Kinnaur is a picturesque place, surrounded by snow-capped peaks. This was one of the locations you were really looking forward to because you see so many cool pictures of chunks of glacier ice on the black sand beach with bright…
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1: Arrival at Shimla
Shimla is the capital of State and the largest city in the State. Although it is the largest in the State, it’s still a small city and you can explore pretty much everything you want within a day like vice regal lodge or The ridge.
After local sightseeing we suggest you stay away from cities hustle bustle, opt Summer Hill, Mashobra or Kufri for night stay.
- Overnight Stay at Hotel in Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla to Sarahan
Start Exploring Hindustan Tibet Road
This day was a Joyful travel day, planned to hit up to 5 locations. Shimla is the place where you hire a 4×4 vehicle or any SUV which is essential for the Roads that you are going to experience on Hindustan Tibet Road and is extremely popular tourist destination. You can visit Kufri, another tourist destination, while on the move from Shimla to Narkanda and then Depending upon time on hands, you can also visit Hatu Peak from Narkanda and can be used as lunch stop. On our way to the Sarahan, I you will spot some great sights near the road and had to stop to take some pictures.
There is a U-Turn toward right at Jeori just ahead of Rampur which takes you all the way to Sarahan. At Evening, you headed to the Sarahan which is a very quiet place with some nice views. There is a famous Bhimakali temple at tow you can surely visit that.
- Overnight Stay at Hotel in Sarahan.
DAY 3 : Sangla and Chitkul
Start a day from Sarahan move towards Valley Sangla on the way, you pulled over on the road to a couple of interesting locations that caught attention. Rakchham is a picturesque place, surrounded by snow-capped peaks. Then move forward toward Sangla which have gorgeous mountains in the background and situated on the bank of Baspa River. There were some different looking plants around the area too. After taking pictures & visiting Sangla valley, headed towards Chitkul. This was one of the locations you were really looking forward to because you see so many cool pictures of chunks of glacier ice on the black sand beach with bright blue glaciers floating in the water. Chitkul is also last inhibited village of India on Indo-Tibet Border. After sunset, you headed to your hotel for the night stay.
- Overnight Stay at Hotel in Chitkul
Day 4: Chitkul to Kalpa
Today's journey takes you To Kalpa and Reckong Peo through the Sangla and their small villages and high mountains. Reckong Peo is district headquarters of Kinnaur district. Today you will drive across the impressive and the beautiful Sangla Valley and little bit rough terrain, hills and almost none traffic, the immense and remarkable plains with lovely views of the outlet glaciers of the great Himalayas.
- Overnight Stay at Hotel in Kalpa
Day 5: Kalpa to Shimla
The beautiful Kalpa village, Pangi Village and Roghi village are worth visiting for their unique culture, charming ambiance and exquisite lifestyle. The thick pine forests and fresh orchids of apple and apricots of Kalpa village will allow you to catch an outstanding view of Kinner Kailash mountains. After acquainting yourself with the historical facts of the place, return to your hotel in the evening for an overnight stay.
- Overnight Stay at Hotel in Kalpa .
Day 6: Kalpa to Shimla
Have your refreshing breakfast greet your morning and drive toward Shimla via Narakanda Spend your evening at hotel in Shimla.
- Overnight Stay at Hotel in Shimla.
Day 7: Shimla Local Sightseeing to Hometown.
Wake up and have your breakfast and Take the half-day Shimla local sightseeing tour and get to know this lovely place closely before you get transferred to your hometown.
- Accommodation with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Cab for entire Journey.
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic).
- All expenses of personalized nature like phone calls, laundry, cold drinks etc.
- All Entrance Fees.Anything not mentioned in the “Package cost Includes”.
- Delay in tour due to any reason like land slide, Road Blockage or any type of Act of God Activity.
- Situations beyond our control : Superior Force (Natural Disasters, Harsh Climatic Conditions etc), Strikes, Personal Injuries, Property Damage, Hotels/Airlines under government surveillance, Government Control/Union policies in particular area etc. In these cases, No Refund policy will be implemented and customer might have to bear cancellation charges or any additional expense caused by these circumstances. Though we will provide full co-operation during these incidents and we expect the same from you.