Kasol is a major tourist destination located in the bank of Parvati River with in Parvati Valley just 40 Km from Kullu towards Manikaran, a holy place for Sikhs best known for its hot water springs. There are many treks…
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1: Hometown to Kasol
Arrive at Delhi or Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station (From you Hometown) you will meet your driver and will be transferred to Kasol via road and upon arrival you check in at hotel Evening is free to relax and as per your choice you can roam around Kasol and nearby villages like Chalal & Manikaran. Bonfire can be arranged at the hostel’s camping premises, if required.
- Overnight at Hotel in Kasol.
Day 2: Explore Malana village
After your refreshing breakfast, you will be taken to the Malana village Visit different temples and waterfalls that will come on your way. Interacting with the localities and knowing their living pattern would add to the significance and joy of your trek. Later in day proceed to exciting sightseeing session of Kasol and get ready to explore the surrounding and its markets.
- Fire up the evenings with dinner around a bonfire and experience the perfect stargazing in the clear skies all night long.
Day 3: Explore The Kasol Village
Post breakfast & proceed to exciting sightseeing session of Kasol and get ready to explore the surrounding and its markets and then to the famous Manikaran Gurudwara where you’ll get an opportunity to enjoy the Langar and take a dip into the Sarovar (Hot Water Springe). Later, spend some quality time with your loved one at the Parvati Valley, which is located on the banks of the Parvati river. After Exploring Kasol you can also drive toward Tosh is beautiful well-hidden village amongst tall pine forests in Parvati valley located alongside the Parvati river. Reach the campsite and relax and enjoy the hot snacks served. Later, pick a camera and get lost in the exploring Nature in Parvati Valley. Sit and get familiar with the locals get the best of the culture & traditions of the place.
The day ends with a lovely dinner around the bonfire.
Day 4: Exploring Tosh to Hometown
Wake up and have your breakfast and Take Tosh Valley local sightseeing and get to know this lovely place closely before you get transferred to your Hometown.
Note: This trip can be modified if you wish to because from Kasol you can trek to so any Destinations like Kheer Ganga Trek, Tosh Valley Trek or Malana Village Trek etc.
- Accommodation with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Cab for entire Journey.
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic).
- All expenses of personalized nature like phone calls, laundry, cold drinks etc.
- All Entrance Fees.Anything not mentioned in the “Package cost Includes”.
- Delay in tour due to any reason like land slide, Road Blockage or any type of Act of God Activity.
- Situations beyond our control : Superior Force (Natural Disasters, Harsh Climatic Conditions etc), Strikes, Personal Injuries, Property Damage, Hotels/Airlines under government surveillance, Government Control/Union policies in particular area etc. In these cases, No Refund policy will be implemented and customer might have to bear cancellation charges or any additional expense caused by these circumstances. Though we will provide full co-operation during these incidents and we expect the same from you.